Compact Desktop Carbon Coater (DCR)
Desk Carbon Coater is a compact carbon fiber coating system suitable for sample preparation for the use in scanning electron microscope (SEM), Transmission electron microscope (TEM) and X-Ray analysis (EDX).
This device is available in two formats:
DCR is a rotary-pumped carbon coater that is suitable for SEM sample preparation, EDS/WDS and thin film applications.
DCT is a turbo-pumped carbon coater that is ideal for FE-SEM, EDS/WDS, TEM, EBSD and thin film applications.
This high vacuum coater offers high quality uniform carbon films with fine grain sizes which are suitable for specimens that require high resolution and high quality characterization.
- Direct drive 4 m3/h, rotary vane pump, Two-stage
- Ultimate Vacuum: Less than 50 mtorr
- 170 mm OD x 140 mm Pyrex cylinder chamber
- 0-25A switching Pulsed DC power supply
- Dimensions: 450 x 500 x 370 mm (H x W x D)
- Utilities: 220V-240V, 50/60HZ- 16A
- Rotational sample holder with adjustable tilt and height
- Sample holder with planetary rotation (Optional)
- Electronic shutter
- Manual or full automatic control
- Precision electronic leak valve for fine control of vacuum pressure.
- Real time plots of coating parameters
- Simple transfer of coating data plots via USB port to PC
- Shipping Weight: 46 Kg